The DJI Agras MG-1 is an octocopter designed for precision variable rate application of liquid pesticides, fertilizers, and herbicides, bringing new levels of efficiency and manageability to agriculture.
- New A3 Flight Controller optimized for agricultural utilizations
- New Radar Sensing System with three high-precision microwave radars (older model only had one!)
- New spraying system enables more accurate distribution, saving liquids and power.
- MG Intelligent Operation Planning System provides convenience and versatility.
- Bright 5.5 inch/1080p display that is visible even under strong sunlight.
- DJI Agriculture Management Platform to supervise the flight status of every aircraft and improve efficiency.
- Optimized design and filtration system including water resistance, reduce maintenance and increase lifespan.
- Spray an area of 7-10 acres in an hour (10Kg Payload)
- DJI's well known user accessibility and ease of use
- Can fold to massively reduce size.