The Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch Edition Camera is a modular action camera system with interchangeable lenses. It includes the Core RS module, 1-Inch wide-angle lens, battery base, and mounting bracket. The 1-Inch Lens features a large 1" sensor for enhanced low light performance and captures up to 5.3K30, 4K60, and 1080p120 resolution video, and it also captures 19MP JPG and raw photos. A 4K Boost Lens and a 360 Lens are also available separately and can be swapped in for added versatility.
The ONE RS builds on the ONE R by offering faster Wi-Fi transfers, three mics for crisper audio, updated built-in FlowState stabilization, an integrated 1445mAh battery that has 21% more capacity, and an easy-to-mount bracket. The Core module functions as the brain, and its touchscreen features a live-view display with controls, and it is reversible so the display can be used for selfie/vlog shots. The 1-Inch Lens and Core module mount side by side on the Battery Base, connecting to electronic contacts on it.
1-Inch Edition Key Features
- Core module with a touchscreen live-view display, reversible for selfie/vlog shots
- 1" Mod with low-light friendly 1" sensor captures up to 5.3K30 and 1080p120 resolution video
- 19MP photos in 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- 1445mAh built-in battery has 21% more capacity than ONE R
- Mounting Bracket with 3-prong mount
- Waterproof down to 16' when using the Core module
- 1-Inch Mod and Battery Base are assembled and installed in the Mounting Bracket
- FlowState image stabilization built into 1-Inch Mod
- 50% faster Wi-Fi transfer
- Starlapse mode, Color Plus, Night Shot, Slow-Mo, HDR Photo, Voice Control, and other creative features via the companion iOS/Android app
- Improved audio support with three mics with directional enhancement and wind reduction
Key App Features
With a single tap on the "FlashCut" button, the ONE RS iOS/Android app analyzes your footage using AI image recognition, cuts it, and combines it into a story. From there, you can tweak the result or export it right away.
Voice control also lets you start/stop recording and take photos.
Hyperlapse and Slow Motion
Speed things up with a smooth hyperlapse or slow things down to 120 fps.
Overlay GPS stats from your adventures onto your video by pairing ONE RS with the app or smart remote.
Capture starlight trails across the sky in a time-lapse fashion.
Features like Night Mode and HDR allow you to capture video and photos in tough lighting and dark environments.