Cetus Lite FPV Kit is an excellent choice for new FPV beginners to start flying, and also a safe miniature toy for children to play with. The Cetus Lite has an auxiliary altitude hold function that helps users to control and fly easily. It features a durable frame with a protective guard for extremely safe flight and the kit comes with everything to fly including a radio transmitter, FPV goggles, and spare batteries. The Cetus Lite FPV Kit is a great purchase for customers who want an economical and affordable RTF FPV kit.
- The auxiliary altitude hold function helps everyone to fly easily, lowering the difficulties of operating an FPV quadcopter.
- Made of PA12 material, the frame is very durable and has excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. The protective guard design ensures safe flying both indoors and outdoors.
- With high efficient BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, the flight time is about 4-5 minutes. Easy to replace the battery, and getting more batteries for longer flight time is recommended.
- The Cetus Lite has a low-voltage prompt function. It will flash RED LED slowly when the battery voltage is low, reminding users to replace the battery in time and protecting the battery from overusing.
- The automatic calibration performed by the quadcopter makes it very convenient and easy to start flying. It ensures the stability of every flight. All you need to do is to place it flat and power it on to activate the calibration mode (connect the battery).
- Height Positioning: Barometer
- Accuracy of Auto-hover: vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver Protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight Controller: Cetus FC V3.0
- VTX: 25mW (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Camera Tilt Degree: 25° (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Camera: Cetus Lite Camera (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Goggles: VR02 FPV Goggles (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Transmitter: LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- Motor: 716-19000KV Brushed motor
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blade 0.8mm shaft hole
- Takeoff Weight: 36g (Cetus Lite FPV with battery), 34g (Cetus Lite with battery)
- Size: 90*85*45mm
- Power System: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery (external)
- Flight Time: 4-5 mins
- Flight Distance: 80m (in a wide & interference-free environment)
Altitude Hold, Stable Hover
Altitude hold keeps the drone hovering at a certain height, combining with the LiteRadio 1 that has two centering gimbals, new beginners can easily control the height of the quadcopter. The Cetus Lite has a built-in accurate barometer, ensuring stable hover that allows you to fly quadcopter smoothly. With the altitude hold function, new beginners can improve on FPV flight skills and have extra fun from every flight.
Effective Protection Frame Design
Safety is important, especially for children. The Cetus Lite features a propeller guard design, protecting from users getting hurt. The frame is made of PA12, a high-quality and durable material, allowing it to stay strong and detached even during flight crashes. Users can fly it confidently and has no concern about crashing. This reliable design ensures safe indoor and outdoor flying.
Emergency Auto Locking
Integrated with a 6-axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) sensor, which enables the quadcopter to ensure flight safeness. The Cetus Lite quadcopter will automatically disarm the motors when a collision is detected. This function guarantees pilots' and property safeness.
Small and Convenient Portability
The Cetus Lite is small size with ultralight weight. Users can put it in their pocket or bag conveniently. This little quadcopter does not need much space to place. With its small size, the quadcopter can easily perform outdoor flights and at the same time fly agilely through tight indoor spaces.
Compact and Dedicated Design
LiteRadio 1 radio transmitter has a perfect size for children to hold. It is consist of two self-centering gimbals, which make the flight easier and smoother.
Two different heights of the sticks ends for optional grip styles. The LiteRadio 1 comes with thumb stick ends and additional pinch stick ends in the package. Users can choose the grip styles they like.
Tightening Family Bond
The Kit is perfect for children to learn FPV flying. The quadcopter can fly both indoors and outdoors such as living rooms, courtyards, lawns, playgrounds, etc. Also, it is a great gift for friends.
Speed Under Pilot's Control
New to FPV quadcopter? It is easy for beginners to understand the speed of the Cetus quadcopter. The Cetus Lite has slow and fast speed modes, which can be altered on the radio transmitter. Users can gradually improve their flying skills and make progress day by day.
Real Flying Experience with FPV
Cetus Lite FPV Kit includes VR02 goggles and the quadcopter has a built-in VTX and camera, allowing users to have an immersive flying experience. Users also can check the quadcopter flying status from the OSD information shown on the goggles.
FPV Simulator Supported
First time flying a quadcopter? You can learn and practice flying a quadcopter through an FPV simulator before real flying. LiteRadio 1 supports playing FPV simulators like DRL/DCL/Uncrashed/Liftoff.