1. Clean the screen: Clean the screen using the screen cleaning wipe and screen cloth. Use the dust removal sticker to ensure the screen is clear from dirt.
2. Alignment: Position the alignment tool in line with the camera screen.
3. Apply screen protector: Remove the film from the screen protector. Position the screen protector over the screen using the alignment tool. Slowly move the screen towards the protector until it is covered and remove the alignment tool.
4. Remove air bubbles: Remove air bubbles using the scraper. First scrape air bubbles in the middle of the screen, then press hard to both sides until air bubbles are completely removed.
1. Do not reinstall the same screen protector. Any dust that has collected on the screen protector may cause air bubbles and reduce adhesiveness.
2. If the screen protector moves during installation, use the film removal stick to remove the screen protector and repeat the steps above. Do not completely remove the installed screen protector.